The purpose of this study is to develop the education courses and text book of performance management and policy evaluation for public personnels. Evaluation
education of government agencies is a base for improving transparency and accountability of government.
This study consists of seven chapters as follows.
1) The first chapter discusses the purpose and range of this research.
2) The second chapter which is a basic course, exam ines the concepts of performance management and performance evaluation.
3) The third chapter, a policy evaluation course, presents the general theories, processes, and types of evaluation.
4) The fourth chapter sets out the development of policy evaluation system of our nation.
5) The fifth chapter focuses on the problems of the current evaluation system and the remedies.
6) The sixth chapter is a course for making self-evaluation system of each government agency solid. In particular, it is designed to present ways for ensuring the objectivity of self-evaluation.
7) The seventh chapter is the glossary of performance management and policy evaluation.
정책평가 교육과정 및 표준교재 개발 연구(A study on the policy evaluation educational courses and text book of performance management)
서울 : 한국행정연구원
|Subject Country||South Korea(Asia and Pacific)|
|Subject||Government and Law < Public Administration|