1. Purposes and Problems of the Study
The in-service education of teachers(INSET) should reflect new and diverse needs of teachers toward its operation, and changes inside/outside of educational society, such as the development of educational knowledge and skills, the introduction of local autonomy system in education governance, and the reorganization of school curricula, etc. Through a comprehensive analysis of the problems, needs, and situational changes related to INSET, this study is to search for desirable reformative policy measures for INSET.
Specific research problems for this study were as follows:
(1) What is the theoretical basis of INSET?
(2) What are the current status and problems of INSET?
(3) What are the needs of teachers related to INSET?
(4) What are the developmental tendencies of INSET in several selected foreign countries and their suggestions for the development of INSET in Korea?
(5) What are the desirable reformative policy measures of our INSET?(The rest omitted)
교원 연수제도 개선방안 연구(A study on the improvement of Inservice Education of Teachers(INSET) in Korea)
[서울] : 한국교육개발원
|Series Title; No||연구보고 / 93-09|
|Subject Country||South Korea(Asia and Pacific)|
|Subject||Social Development < Education|