Ⅰ. Background and Purpose
□ Background of the Study
○ In terms of supplying regular public services, the Service Vouchers Systems are based on the principles of market competition to increase efficiency and effectiveness, rather than securing the publicity
- When designing the system, it is necessary to establish legal and institutional measures, such as forming of the proper supply market, securing a link between policy goals and voucher systems, etc.
- To improve the national welfare and build the effective welfare delivery system, [Act on the Use of Social Services and the Management of Vouchers] was enacted on and has been enforced since August 4, 2011.
□ Research Purpose
○ To understand various social service-related e-voucher systems of Korea and their operation
- To prepare preventive measures for negative and duplicate supplies happening in the operation of e-vouchers through analyzing the delivery system and to present the future direction for the promotion of voucher business (The rest omitted)
Laws and systems of social services vouchers in Korea
[Sejong, South Korea] : Korea Legislation Research Institute
|Series Title; No||International Legal Collaboration Research / 16-18-11|
|Subject Country||South Korea(Asia and Pacific)|
|Subject||Social Development < General
Social Development < Social Welfare
|Holding||Korea Legislation Research Institute|