This study sets two strategic directions for the revitalization of logistics hub function of FEZ(Free Economic Zone) : to attract more FDI(Foreign Direct Investment) and to enhance logistics function of FEZ.
The following strategies settle on to promote the former direction
- To offer global standard service.
- To fortify an incentive system.
- To set up a comfortable settlement environment.
The following strategies settles on to promote the latter directions
- To foster logistics innovation cluster.
- To offer specific service in each FEZ.
- To develop transportation infrastructure to hinterland.
- To find a solution to the problem of FEZ.
There has been increasing competition among countries to be a logistics hub of Northeast Asia. In this circumstance, it is important to consider the relation with china in the point of competition & cooperation. (The rest omitted)
- 경제자유구역의 물류거점기능 활성화 방안(Strategies for the revitalization of logistics hub function in free economic zone)
- 김경석; 김종학; 김재영; 신정철; 임영태; 서수완
경제자유구역의 물류거점기능 활성화 방안(Strategies for the revitalization of logistics hub function in free economic zone)
경기도 : 국토연구원
|Series Title; No||국토연 / 2004-36|
|Subject Country||South Korea(Asia and Pacific)|
|Subject||Economy < Trade
Territorial Development < National Land Development