- This study is aimed to examine the current use of diverse social media and their applicability to health & welfare based on the analysis on advanced cases and come up with a promotion plan.
-‘Social media’ has been called with the following words; Media, Social, Content, Online, Marketing, People, Platforms and Communication (Jason SL et al., 2011).
- Among general hospitals in Korea, only 40.5% has operated social media(focusingonFacebook,Twitter,YouTube,Blog,etc.).
- In terms of social media used in general hospitals in Korea,facebook was most common, followed by Twitter. In terms of priorities for use of social media, marketing was the highest, followed by brand management and formation of community.
- In terms of the utilization of social media, these hospitals earned 64.0 scores(out of 100) in average. In other words, utilization by each social media platform has been not that high.
- Hospitals have been active in introducing social media, but the new technology has failed to meet high expectations. Each hospital has been a lack of policy, guidelines and education program. (The rest is ommitted)
- 보건복지 부문의 소셜미디어 활용 현황 및 정책과제(A study of utilization of social media and policy implications in health & welfare)
- 정영철; 이기호; 배하석; 신철민
보건복지 부문의 소셜미디어 활용 현황 및 정책과제(A study of utilization of social media and policy implications in health & welfare)
|Series Title; No||연구보고서 / 2012-43|
|Subject Country||South Korea(Asia and Pacific)|
|Subject||Social Development < Health|